You are here
Established in 1969 as the Calgary French School, our 120,000 square-foot school was completed in 2005 on our 14-acre Cougar Ridge campus.
Our over 750 students from preschool to Grade 12 benefit from a variety of facilities and programs:
- Expansive playing fields, an outdoor classroom, a community garden, and two dynamic playgrounds
- Two gymnasia, modern equipment, soccer and baseball fields, dance / yoga studio, weight room, network of running trails from the school into Calgary park pathways
- An expansive, well-stocked art room, a dedicated music room for students in kindergarten to Grade 3, and a large band room for grades 4 to 12
- A robotics lab in addition to two large fully-functional secondary science labs
- Two libraries with thousands of books in French, English and Spanish
- Two cafeterias with hot-lunch options
- Four dedicated school buses and a school van
- Before- and after-school care program with supervised activities and play from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.