You are here
Volunteer with CFIS: Four steps to start and five opportunities where we need your help today!
Parents are our partners in education, and all CFIS parents and extended family members are welcome to volunteer at the school in support of CFIS students.
Follow these four steps to to volunteering at CFIS or simply email email@example.com for more information:
- Visit www.cfis.com/donate/volunteer;
- Follow the steps to complete a Police Information Check, if you do not have a current one on file from the school;
- Fill out our Volunteer Form so we can keep you up to date on opportunities; and
- Browse our Volunteer Catalogue and contact the point person for any position of interest to you.
There are five key positions coming up that need your support. If you are able to volunteer for any or all of these, please email the corresponding person, thank you!
- THIS FRIDAY: Photo Day on Friday, September 22: We need parents to guide students to and from classrooms and help keep things running smoothly during Photo Day at the school. Come for a few hours or for the day. Please contact Mme Cecilia Mondaca <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cafeteria volunteers starting next week and Pizza Volunteers starting at the end of the month. Please contact Mme Tracy Nelson <email@example.com>
- Parent Ambassadors starting in advance of our first Open House on October 24. Please contact Mme Kathy Marinakos <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Halloween Howl Committee members to prepare for the event on October 27 or 28 (date to be confirmed): We are looking for a committee of parents to run our annual community celebration at the end of October. Please contact me, Theresa Gerritsen <email@example.com>
- Magazine campaign first week of October requires one half day of organization and delivering packages to classrooms. Please contact me, Theresa Gerritsen <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Please visit our online volunteer page at cfis.com to fill out our volunteer form and view the 2017-18 Volunteer Catalogue: https://cfis.com/donate/volunteer
Thank you to all parents who have already volunteered as class representatives for the coming year, to parents helping with September field trips and to our Grocery Card Program volunteers!
For more information, please contact:
Mme. Theresa Gerritsen, Director of Communications, Marketing and Advancement
School phone: 403-240-1500 ext. 199